PCL 100 Series Coupling Airline Fitting 1/2"BSP Male
- Coupling Airline Fitting 1/2"
- 0.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
PCL 100 Series Coupling Airline Fitting 1/2"BSP Male AC5JM
PCL couplings are built by hand and 100% individually tested for guaranteed reliability.The sleek silver couplings are manufactured using hardened steel to ensure extra durability, and coated with Trivalent chromates to produce a hard, corrosive and scratch-resistant finish.
This traditional PCL 100 Series Coupling range offers greater airflow characteristics.
These 100 Series Couplings are ideal for the larger air tool applications in garage and tyre shop environments.
- · Hardened steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- · Secure locking device
- · Swivel feature prevents kinking of the hose
- · Specially designed valves and large aperture provides optimum air flow
- · Nominal Bore 10.3 mm
- · Maximum Flow Rate 117 cfm (1)
- · Maximum Working Pressure 200 psi / 14 bar
- · Temperature Range -40°C to 100°C
- · 100 Series Male Coupling