30" Walk Behind PowerFloat
- 78.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Great for finishing basements and garage floors or patching and repairing on larger jobs. The PT-30 has a diameter of 30" (76 cm) for smaller concrete slabs and hard to reach areas where your ride-on trowel cannot go.
- Patented Dyna-Clutch stops blade rotation without shutting off engine
- Lifting eye allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Adjustable body contoured handle absorbs vibration and is easily adjusted for the height of the operator.
- Shipped fully assembled and ready to use.
- Dimensions: 30" (76 cm) diameter
|Dimensions W x L x H :||37 x 69 x 24 in|
|Engine Make / Model :||Loncin G200F 6.5HP|
|Engine Power :||6.5 HP|
|Engine Type :||Air-cooled Single-cylinder Four-cycle|
|Engine Rotation :||3,600 RPM|
|Start Method :||Recoil|
|Fuel consumption :||0.34 gal/h|
|Fuel Capacity :||3.1 L|
|Troweling diameter :||30 in 76cm|
|Blades Rotaion :||50-150 RPM|
|Quantity of blades :||4|
|Power Transmission :||From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to gearbox.|